Solid Waste Collection

A Solid Waste Collection license is required of any person or company hauling municipal solid waste within the City. Municipal solid waste includes trash, recyclables, appliances, bulky waste, yard waste, and household hazardous waste. 
Code Requirements
Guidance relating to Solid Waste Collection licenses is contained in the Maplewood City Code, Chapter 30, Article V. All license holders are required to be familiar with the provisions of this Chapter and with applicable Minnesota Statutes and federal regulations.
sm_Solid Wast Collection

License Application Requirements


License term runs January 1 through December 31, annually. Renewal must occur on or before date of expiration.