Animal Control


Animal control services are provided to the City of Maplewood through the Police Department Community Service Officers.

Stray domesticated dogs are transported to St. Paul Animal Control located. If you are missing an animal, contact St. Paul Animal Control directly to see if it has been impounded 651-266-1100.

If you want to report an animal problem contact Ramsey County Dispatch at 651-767-0640.

If you have questions regarding City Code involving animals, click here.