This program provides those interested in a law enforcement career the chance to serve their community and earn money while learning about the profession's role, duties, and opportunities.
Our Community Service Officers work with directly with sworn police officers, serving in uniform and driving a marked vehicle.
There are opportunities for full- and part time work.
- Deliver/Pickup of Evidence
- Taking Non-Criminal Reports
- Writing Parking Tickets
- Animal Control Duties
- Assigned Administration Duties
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Pass a law enforcement background
- Six months of public contact/customer service experience or law enforcement-related experience or activities.