Residential Licenses

The office of the City Clerk issues various types of residential licenses and permits. License and permit requirements and fees vary. On the left side of the page is a list of the licenses and permits issued through the Citizen Services Department at the City of Maplewood. Please refer to the City Code for complete information on a specific license or permit.
  1. Michelle Larson

    Office Specialist
    Phone: (651)-249-2001