Does my swimming pool need a license?

Swimming pools and whirlpool/spas need to be licensed if they are at:

  • Apartment buildings
  • Food establishments
  • Hotels
  • Manufactured home parks
  • Recreational camping areas
  • Youth camps need to be licensed

These pools/spas are inspected annually for health and safety violations.

Show All Answers

1. What food establishments need a permit?
2. How do I apply for a food establishment, public swimming pool, or lodging permit?
3. What is the cost for a permit?
4. How do I report a food-borne illness?
5. What is a public health nuisance?
6. What to do about mold in your home?
7. Does my swimming pool need a license?