What's cooler than a birthday party featuring live animals and a guided nature hike?
What We Do
Choose a live animal theme where kids touch and feed a toad, salamander or other animals depending on availability. Then, enjoy a guided nature hike with an experienced naturalist who will tailor the program depending on weather and season.
- You host the first hour in the party room, where you can bring treats and open presents.
- During the second hour, a naturalist leads the group through hands-on nature activities and a hike. All birthday participants receive a nature-related prize.
Cost includes Private Party Room and Naturalist-led hike (2 hours) for:
- 12 Kids: $80
(Fee for birthday party rental without Naturalist activity remains at $80)
- 13 to 15 Kids: $100
- Adults: Free
We feel your child will have a higher quality party experience if total number of children is limited to 12 children with 6 adults.
A party room is available to rent before scheduled birthday party. Because of other
scheduled programs, the naturalist could be away from Visitor Center; therefore, the building will be open no more than 10 minutes before your rental time.
What We Provide
- A private decorated party room (Sunroom); includes birthday banner and a few paper decorations
- Tables and chairs for up to 12 children and 10 adults; we'll help arrange tables and chairs
- Partial use of refrigerator with small freezer
- One trash bag (in receptacle)
- Compostable plates, cups, and utensils available for your use if you desire
- Decorative tablecloths
- Proper disposal of organics and paper recycling
Schedule Your Party
Call 651-249-2170 or fill in this online Birthday Party Reservation Form, and we will get back to as soon as we can.
Parties are scheduled year-round, Tuesday through Saturday. Party fees are due three business days after party is scheduled.
View our Birthday Party Flyer (PDF).